Frequency inverters for solar pumping systems 3,7kW BOX SLR01-4
- Savings in energy consumption
- Improvement in the useful life of the motor/pump assembly
- Savings in maintenance work
- Freedom of installation: For more rural areas or where the electrical grid does not reach
The frequency inverters for solar pumping systems 3.7kW BOX SLR01-4 are ideal for pumping systems where you want to take advantage of solar radiation through photovoltaic panels.
Advantages of installing a frequency inverter for solar pumping:
- Savings in energy consumption: The use of solar panels together with a frequency inverter allows very high electrical energy savings in those installations where grid connection or a generator was used.
- Improvement of the useful life of the motor/pump assembly: The continuous control of the voltage with which the solar frequency inverter feeds the motor/pump increases their useful life.
- Unnecessary starts and stops are reduced, as well as voltage and current peaks during start-ups.
- Savings in maintenance work: The use of generators, whether diesel or gasoline, requires maintenance due to the intense stresses to which they are subjected.
- By feeding the pumping system with solar panels, this is avoided.
- Freedom of installation: For more rural areas or where the electrical grid does not reach, the installation of an isolated solar pumping system solves all the problems and allows the extraction of water or irrigation