SolarEdge P1100-4R MXM BT 2 MOD The SolarEdge power optimizer is a DC/DC converter that is connected by installers to each solar module, turning them into smart modules. SolarEdge power optimizers increase the power output of PV systems by constantly monitoring the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. In addition, power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for improved and cost-effective maintenance at the module level.
- Specially designed to work with SolarEdge inverters
- Up to 25% more power.
- Superior efficiency (99.5%)
- BoS cost reduction; 50% less cables, fuses and junction boxes, ability to create strings twice as long.
- Fast one-screw installation
- Advanced maintenance thanks to module-level monitoring
- Module-level voltage disconnection for the safety of installers and firefighters
- Designed for use with two PV modules connected in series or in parallel