HOME SELF-CONSUMPTION KIT GRID CONNECTION 4000W
Kit of domestic self-consumption with grid connection 4000W without batteries, system with better amortization within the solar energy sector.
- Designed for easy use in the installation.
- Safe and easy to install
- Saves space, as the microinverters are located below the solar panels.
- Energy saving
- Recommended for medium-sized homes with aerothermal energy.
Home self-consumption kit with grid connection 4000W
This is a direct self-consumption system without batteries, so that by means of this set of materials we will be able to generate electricity during sunlight hours. These are the systems that have the best amortization within the solar energy sector. This type of installation is highly recommended when consumption is generated during daylight hours, since this is when the system is generating electricity. It does not require maintenance in any of its components. We provide everything assembled:
8 SOLAR PANELS JA 545W TIGER PRO 72HC MONO-FACIAL MODULE OR AN ALTERNATIVE AND SIMILAR TO THE CHARACTERISTICS.
2 MICRO INVERTER HMS-2000 HOYMILES (HMS-2000)
4 KIT COPLANAR STRUCTURE FOR TILE L FEET 2 SPECIAL WIDE PANELS
2 JUNCTION CONNECTOR PLUS CABLE
1 END PLUG FOR CONNECTION
1 DDSU666 SINGLE-PHASE ENERGY METER FOR MICROINVERTER HOYMILES
1 KIT PROTECTION PANEL FOR SINGLE-PHASE DOMESTIC SELF-CONSUMPTION
- Magnet TX3 6KA C P+N (2P) 25A
- Int. differential class A 40A 2P 30mA
- IP65 Watertight Mod. Box 6 Mod.
For the installation of this KIT, it will be necessary the following material not included, since it will depend on the necessity of each installation and that will be able to acquire separately in our web page or in any electrical store:
- Photovoltaic connectors MC4
- Cable RV-K CU 1kV 3x6 or corresponding section according to the length of the cable
- Solar cable 1500V 1x4mm2 red
- Solar cable 1500V 1x4mm2 black
For domestic use we have opted for microinverters, because we consider them to be the best solution for the following reasons:
- Modularity to be extended
- Safe, as they work with panels at voltages lower than 60Vdc independently, and work with single-phase alternating current up to the roof with reliable and cheap protections.
- Easy assembly, as they work with single-phase alternating current that any electrician understands and handles with ease.
- Space saving, since everything is on the roof, the microinverters are located under the solar panels.
- Price: The microinverters are very competitive in price, especially at small powers, where there is no competition.
The kit of domestic self-consumption L is recommended for medium-sized houses with aerothermal, in addition, a professional electrician must install the differential type A of 30mA of sensitivity, and the magnetothermal switch of 20A in the general panel of the house. A 4mm2 (up to 20m) or 6mm2 (up to 40m) cable will also have to be run from here to the roof. Once on the roof, we have to connect to this cable the kit provided. This kit will have everything you need so that you can assemble your own fully legal installation according to RD244/2019.
Plug in and enjoy, now anyone can save energy. If you have doubts or have never done it. We help you! because this is the future and no one can stop it.
You might also like