- FRANKLIN 6" 5.5CV 400V Encapsulated submersible motors are certified and tested at Franklin Electric's facilities and offer outstanding performance in 6-inch and larger diameter wells. Water lubricated and three-phase star-delta or direct start. Made with top quality materials to ensure long life and functionality, even under the toughest working conditions. Their uses can be very diverse: for deep wells requiring high flow rates or deeper installations, irrigation installations, drinking water supply, installation in wells for water supply plants in domestic or agricultural applications, in agitators in water treatment installations, in water supply installations in industries, in construction and mining drains, in pressure boosting systems, etc. In case of installation in open or large wells, a cooling hood must be installed to force the water to flow over the surface of the motor. In case of wells without constant water flow, the installation of a level detector is recommended in order to avoid dry running of the motor and pump.
- Shorted armature motor with hermetically sealed winding, stator insulation resistant to leakage current.
leakage current resistant stator insulation.
- Interchangeable motor cables due to screwed plug connections.
- 37 and 45 kW motors up to 50°C ambient temperature.
- Cables manufactured according to drinking water standards (KTW
- The motor is filled with a special anti-freeze liquid FES91 that protects it from freezing down to -15°C. A special diaphragm compensates the pressure inside the
inside the motor.