5000W inverter for 48V installations with 80A MPPT charger, manufactured by Voltronic Power, is undoubtedly the most economical and effective option for off-grid or grid-assisted solar installations.
The 3-in-1 inverter-chargers bring together in a single unit all the functions needed in a stand-alone PV system: pure sine wave inverter, battery charger and solar controller.
- Pure sine wave inverter.
- Allows the use of a solar field of up to 4000Wp on solar panels.
- The input voltage has been increased up to 145Vdc, so the solar panels can be connected up to 3 in series. It is important to remember that it is not convenient to connect more than three panels in series in order not to exceed the 145Vdc of the input voltage because we could damage the inverter and the warranty would not take over.
- The MPPT solar regulator of this equipment allows charging with a current of up to 80A.
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers.
- LCD display.
- AC/Solar input priority can be configured through LCD setting.
- Battery charger can charge from electric generator or mains with up to 30A of current.
- This equipment has an auxiliary output for automatic start of the electric generator.
- It allows an equalization phase for the maintenance of open lead acid batteries, extending their useful life.
- It allows parallel and three-phase connection. Up to 9 equipments can be connected, being able to provide up to 45kW of power.