Axpert MKS 3-in-1 inverter charger with 3000W real power, 48V and 60A MPPT regulator, manufactured by Voltronic Power, is undoubtedly the most economical and effective option for off-grid or grid-assisted solar installations.
The 3-in-1 inverter-chargers bring together in a single unit all the functions needed in a stand-alone photovoltaic system: pure sine wave inverter, battery charger and solar controller.
- Pure sine wave inverter.
- Allows the use of a solar field of up to 1500w on solar panels.
- The input voltage has been increased up to 145Vdc, so the solar panels can be connected up to 3 in series. It is important to remember that it is not convenient to connect more than three panels in series in order not to exceed the 145Vdc of the input voltage because we could damage the inverter and the warranty would not take over.
- The MPPT solar regulator of this equipment allows charging with a current of up to 60A.
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers.
- LCD display.
- AC/Solar input priority can be set through LCD setting.
- Battery charger can charge from electric generator or mains with up to 15A of current.
- This equipment has an auxiliary output for automatic start of the electric generator.